Online Forms

Due to UNSW’s location in the Randwick Local Government Area and NSW Health’s stay-at-home orders that presently exist, we are currently unable to produce or mail physical copies of academic transcripts. If your request is urgent and required by a third party, we will email an electronic copy directly to an employer, recruitment agency or other institution.

Please be advised, you will be required complete an application form and provide photo identification.

For further information, please contact